1. The Terraces:- On a forested hillside, this informal hotel with views of the Himalayan Mountains is 17 km from the NH34. Featuring balconies and mountain views, the down-to-earth rooms provide Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs, minibars and safes, plus tea and coffeemaking facilities. All have fireplaces (fee). A suite adds a whirlpool bath. Room service is available
2. The Naini Retreat:- Overlooking the Nainital Lake, this heritage hotel in an ornate building is 4.5 km from the Bharat Ratna Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant High Altitude Zoo. Featuring elegant furnishings, the refined rooms also offer flat-screen TVs with premium channels, plus tea and coffeemaking facilities. Upgraded rooms add access to a garden with seating areas, while suites come with separate living rooms and minibars.
3. Corbett Tusker Trail:- There's an informal restaurant, plus an outdoor pool with kids' sections. Other amenities include a badminton court, a game room, a spa, and a gym featuring yoga classes. Parking is offered.
4. Royal Orchid Fort Resort:- Overlooking the Doon Valley and surrounded by trees, this upscale, hillside resort is 10 km from the Bhatta Falls and 14 km from IMS Unison University. Featuring valley views, the plush, modern rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and DVD players, as well as minibars and desks. Upgraded rooms add sitting areas and/or private terraces. Elegant, 1- and 2-bedroom suites have living and dining rooms.
5. Divine Resort & Spa:- Lying amidst the foothills of the Himalayas, Laxman Jhula Divine Resort in Rishikesh, India overlooks the holy Ganges thus presenting a completely mesmerizing spectacle to its visitors.