1. Lake Pichola Hotel:- Overlooking Lake Pichola, this Indo-Islamic hotel with pillars, arches and latticed windows is a 11-minute walk from City Palace and 2 km from Taj Lake Palace. The airy rooms and suites feature individual decor, balconies, cable TV and sitting areas; most also have lake views. Suites add fancy, antique furniture; some include 4-poster beds. Room service is available.
2. Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa:- Set on the shores of Fateh Sagar Lake, this elegant, palatial resort hotel with a dome-accented roof is 2.9 km from City Palace and 4 km from the Saheliyon-ki-Bari gardens. Featuring lake or jungle views, the plush rooms come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and desks. Room service is offered 24/7.
3. Hotel Lakend:- In an elegant building overlooking Fateh Sagar Lake, this upscale hotel is 2 km from the 16th-century City Palace. Polished, modern rooms offer lake, city or garden views. All include flat-screens, minibars, and tea and coffeemaking facilities; some have balconies or airy terraces. Suites add living rooms.
4. Ramada Udaipur Resort and Spa:- Built in an ornate, Tekri Work building, this elegant spa hotel is 4.7 km from the Jagdish Temple and 5 km from the Monsoon Palace. Minibars, coffeemakers and flat-screens are offered in each stylish, traditional-style room, as are balconies with city or lake views. Upgraded rooms and peacock-themed suites add sitting areas or living rooms. WiFi is provided for a surcharge.
5. Trident Udaipur:- Surrounded by wooded gardens, this elegant hotel overlooking Lake Pichola is 2.4 km from Jagdish Temple and 2.7 km from City Palace, the historic home of 11 rulers. Warm rooms with marble floors offer minibars, and tea and coffeemaking equipment, plus flat-screens and Wi-Fi. Upgraded rooms add pool views, while suites have separate living areas and dining tables.