1. Canyon Ranch Lenox:- Centered around a palatial mansion built in 1897, this upscale, health resort is 1.2 miles from Ventfort Hall Mansion (Jacobean-style house and museum) and 6.2 miles from Berkshire Botanical Garden. Warm, classic rooms offer free WiFi, cable TV and iPod docks, as well as minifridges and coffeemaking facilities. Suites add separate living areas and washer/dryers.
2. Sandpiper Bay Club Med:- Overlooking the St. Lucie River on the Atlantic coast, this European-style all-inclusive resort is 113 miles from Miami and 130 miles from Orlando. Bright, contemporary rooms come with coffeemakers, flat-screen TVs and WiFi; some add walk-in closets and/or terraces with water or garden views. Upgraded deluxe rooms feature separate living spaces and some offer multiple bedrooms. Dining options range from a buffet-style restaurant to riverside grill.
3. Lake Austin Spa Resort:- Set on Lake Austin on the Colorado River, this upscale, all-inclusive resort is 23 miles from downtown Austin and 16 miles from Emma Long Metropolitan Park. The plush rooms have garden or lake views, private porches with lounge chairs, minifridges, flat-screen TVs, iPod docks & free Wi-Fi. Some rooms and suites add private gardens, whirlpool baths, outdoor hot tubs, fireplaces & antique furnishings.
4. Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa: Tucson, Arizona:- Set on 400 acres at the foot of the Santa Catalina Mountains, this posh, all-inclusive spa resort is 32.6 miles from Tucson International Airport. Warm, refined rooms feature free Wi-Fi and 37-inch flat-screens. Upgraded rooms add patios, soaking tubs and outdoor showers, while suites have dining rooms, living rooms and Jacuzzis. Villas add private pools.
5. The Lodge at Woodloch:- Set on 150 acres of woodland in the Pocono Mountains, this spa resort overlooks a private lake and is a 23-minute drive from I-84. Upscale rooms feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs and minifridges, along with marble bathrooms and private verandas. Suites add separate sitting or living areas. Guests age 16 and over are welcome.