1. Woods at Sasan:- Woods at Sasan by 1000 Island is the first hand-crafted boutique resort at the edge of the Gir Forest
2. Holiday Village Resort:- Amid gardens and trees, this stately resort is 5 km from Adipur Junction train station and 30 km from Kandla Port on the Gulf of Kutch. Straightforward rooms with garden views offer flat-screen TVs, minibars and ceiling fans; upgraded rooms add balconies and wood-beamed ceilings. Cottages have vaulted ceilings and 4-poster beds, while suites feature living areas.
3. Boulevard 9 Luxury Resort & Spa:- Set in modern buildings on a lush property, this polished resort is 2 km from Nadiad Junction railway station and 4 km from the landmark Santram Mandir temple. Warm rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and balconies or terraces with pool or garden views. Suites and chalets add whirlpool baths and sitting areas. Room service is available.Complimentary breakfast is served in a bright 24-hour international restaurant. Other amenities include a grill eatery, an outdoor pool, and a game room with a snack bar, along with a spa, a fitness centre and a kids' play area.
4. 100 acres club and resort:- Club is situated near by ahmedabad on sanand - nalsarovar road
5. Daksh Resort:- Surrounded by a fence and gardens, this laid-back resort is 7 km from wildlife observation at Devalia Safari Park, and 50 km from art and artifacts at Darbar Hall Museum. It's 8 km from NH48 national highway.The simply furnished tents feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffeemaking facilities, as well as terraces and sitting areas. Cottages add dining areas. Family rooms sleep up to 5 people.Parking is free. Other amenities include a casual open-air restaurant, an outdoor pool, a rope park and a game lounge. There's also an archery range, plus dance performances. Safari tours are available.