1. Veligandu Island Resort & Spa:- This secluded resort, set on a 600m-long island, is a 20-minute seaplane flight from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport. The refined villas feature private porches, lagoon views, flat-screen TVs and free high-speed Internet. Upgraded villas add whirlpool tubs or Jacuzzis, and some are set on stilts over the lagoon. Children age 14 and under are welcome in some villas.
2. Adaaran Select Meedhupparu:- Surrounded by tropical gardens, this relaxed beachfront resort is on a remote island ringed with white-sand beaches, and can be reached by seaplane. Beach villas with low-key, tropical vibes provide sea-views and satellite TV, as well as minibars, and tea and coffeemakers.
3. Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu:- Set in on its own island in Baa Atoll, this upscale resort is 5 km from Hithaadhoo island. Featuring thatch roofs and island-inspired decor, the serene cabins also come with open-air bathrooms, minibars, safes, and tea and coffeemakers
4. Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa:- This luxury villa resort on a private Maldives island is accessible by plane, and then a boat ride from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport. Chic, wood-walled villas have sitting area, and decks with open-air bathtubs. They feature tea and coffeemakers, flat-screen TVs and iPads, as well as free Wi-Fi. Upgraded villas add plunge pools or are perched above the water. Room service is available 24 hours.
5. Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives:- On a private island in the Indian Ocean, this high-end beachfront resort is within an hour's speedboat ride from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport. Relaxed rooms come with flat-screen TVs and minifridges, plus terraces or balconies. Some are on the beach, while some are in huts on stilts over the ocean. Features in some rooms include whirlpool tubs and 4-poster beds. An upgraded villa has a pool and a butler service.